The following provisions of law are repealed:
(1) Part G of title XV of the Higher Education Amendments of 1992 (20 U.S.C. 1070a-11 note), relating to the Advanced Placement fee payment program.
(2) Part B of title VIII of the Higher Education Amendments of 1998 (20 U.S.C. 1070a-11 note), relating to the Advanced Placement incentive program.
(3) Part F of the General Education Provisions Act (20 U.S.C. 1235 et seq.), relating to Ready to Learn Television.
(4) The following provisions of the Goals 2000: Educate America Act (20 U.S.C. 5801 et seq.):
(A) Parts A and C of title II (20 U.S.C. 5821 et seq., 5871), relating to the National Education Goals Panel.
(B) Title VI (20 U.S.C. 5951), relating to the International Education Program.
(5) The following provisions of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 (20 U.S.C. 6301 et seq.):
(A) Titles X through XII (20 U.S.C. 8001 et seq.).
(B) Sections 13001 and 13002 (20 U.S.C. 8601, 8602).
(C) Title XIV (20 U.S.C. 8801 et seq.).
(6) The Troops-to-Teachers Program Act of 1999 (20 U.S.C. 9301 et seq.).